Me

Me
So happy

Monday, June 9, 2014

Kick the chair

In the silent moments before the sun-set,
I begin to ponder as a moment passes
Sending shivers up my spine
And down this florescent hill-side,
It makes me cry,
The fading light 'gainst
The turbulent sky,
Restless, like my Icarus heart
Rattling the stoic trees,
Quaking no longer,
Stronger as nascent night advances
Shuffling with the jovial breeze,
Feels as if the world is dancing-
Just for a moment,
Garrotes crumbling to tinder-
Faith and fire for a new fellowship-
Mirth, for an endless night,
The massed song of joy un-bound,
Of verse unbridled,
Love, simply love in the experience,
In the feel of splintered rope
About my tender neck,
Of just the feel,
Bound to the final chair
Yet so aware,
Alive in death's tender grip,
Yet I disembark,
Yet, I struggle,
And still, I thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment